Green Mojito Smoothie
(By Sanna Ruuska)
- 1 Granny Smith apple
- a small piece of ginger (about 2cm in length)
- juice of 1 lime
- a large handful of mint leaves
- 1 serving of Ambronite
- 2dl of ice cold water
- (add some ice cubes if you like)
1. Remove the apple core and cut the apple in smaller pieces
2. Peel the ginger and squeeze the lime.
3. Place all the ingredients into a blender and let it run until smooth
4. If the texture is too thick, add a little water
5. Pour into a glass or bowl and decorate as you desire.
6. Enjoy immediately