1. Preheat your oven to 165 degrees Celsius (325 degrees Fahrenheit).
2. Grease your muffin tin with butter of cooking spray or use cupcake paper.
3. In a large bowl, mix the oil and honey together.
4. Add eggs (or vegan substitutes) and beat well.
5. Add Ambronite and all other ingredients to the bowl and mix well with a large spoon.
6. Divide the batter evenly between the muffin cups.
7. Bake muffins for about 25 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into a muffin comes out clean.
8. Enjoy with family or friends!